Indiana Business Transaction Lawyer
Valparaiso Business Organization Attorneys
If you own or manage a business in Northwest Indiana or if you are in the process of establishing a new business venture, please contact business law attorneys at Millbranth & Bush for legal representation in matters of business organization and transactions.
Are you launching a new business? Mr. Millbranth, our business formation lawyer, will assist you and your business with everything you need to get up and running, including:
- Selecting the proper entity
- Drafting & filing articles of incorporation
- Limited liability company (LLC) and limited liability partnership (LLP) formation
- C corporation and S corporation determination
- Drafting partnership agreements
- Drafting shareholder agreements
- Purchasing or leasing commercial property
- Purchase or sale of an existing business
Do you need effective legal representation to position your existing business for success? We continue to work with you as your business grows and expands. As your trusted business law attorney, we advise you and protect your interests in all your transactions, including:
- Employment law - employer
- Drafting employment handbooks
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Corporate compliance and record keeping
- Property purchases and leases
- Commercial land development
- Environmental law
- Alcohol and Tobacco Commission (ATC) liquor license applications and transfers
- Tax planning
- Business succession
- Purchase or sale of existing business
- Business merger and acquisition
- Franchise law
Are you involved in a business dispute that is headed to court? Our commercial litigation attorneys can help.
In short, we provide all the services of an in-house counsel to our business clients, including owners of restaurants, hotels, auto dealers, retail businesses, service businesses, and multiple-location franchises, just to name a few. Working with a business lawyer who knows you and your business is a partnership for success.
Contact business law attorney Russell D. Millbranth, anytime, to discuss how we can work together to help you achieve your business goals.